Ideal Body Weight - Simple Yet Effective Secrets to Reach It and to Keep It

By
Overweight is a common health condition. Many people have been trying to reach their ideal body weights over and over again. Many manage to lose weight successfully, but they also gain it back very quickly. Very often, the story ends with even higher overweight than before the diet.
I have always practiced sports a lot, but still, many years ago, I was obese. That was the main reason for my other health problems... I suffered many joint injuries, I was depressed, I had problems with
my skin, my hair...

All my problems escalated to the point when I realized I have to do something about it. I started my weight loss diet, nothing fancy but very efficient. I just eat less, I changed my eating habits and routine, and I started to practice sports even harder. It was a successful long-run project, in one year period I lost my overweight 20 kg and I kept my ideal body weight ever since.

Here are my secrets, which can help you reach and maintain your ideal body size, too:

Calculate Ideal Body Weight

Calculating ideal body weight is not complicated. It is more a question whether such weight is a healthy body weight for you. Weight and body height are closely related, but they are not the only factor that counts. As a goal, set a proper body weight, do not exaggerate. After you reach it, depends on your feeling, you can always re-set it.

Determination

I'm absolutely sure that this is the key factor of every successful weight loss diet. You have to make a firm decision that you will lose body weight, and then you have to stick to it no matter what. Weight loss diet is a long-term project; it's like every other addiction treatment and without strong determination and hard work you simply cannot be successful.

Control and Observe Your Progress Constantly

Control your progress daily, every lost kg is a great inspiration. You must know that in the beginning you will lose weight pretty fast. After that, there's a problematic stage when you are dieting, but you're not losing any weight. Your determination must help you to get over that crisis and in a short time your weight scale will again show the result you are working for.

Do Not Finish Your Weight Loss Diet Too Soon

When you reach your correct body weight, your weight loss diet is not over yet. Some important changes lead you to your goal. The bad news is that your body is not adapted to them yet, the whole system is not automatic yet. It took me one year to reach my ideal body weight, and it took me additional two years that my body adapted to the changes.

Regular Exercise

Regular exercise should be a part of everybody's healthy lifestyle. Since we are very different, there's no rule which body weight exercises you should practice, for how long and how often. It does not matter, which body weight workouts you choose; important is that you are active, that you find your body weight exercise routines. That will not only help you maintain your lean body weight, it will help you prevent and ease many other health problems, too.

Healthy Diet

These basics work for me perfectly, they should work for you too:
- Drink at least two liters of water daily.

- You can eat everything, but you should reduce the amounts of fat, carbohydrates, and sugar rich foods.

- Avoid quick unhealthy snacks and fast food.

- Take five smaller daily servings, if possible every day at the same time and never eat until you are full.

- Never miss breakfast and never eat so late to go to bed on a full stomach.

- Even when you are on holidays try to stick to your routine as much as possible. Whenever you travel, wherever you stay, do not try to taste and eat everything you see.

- Healthy organic grown fruits and vegetables must be the most important part of everybody's healthy diet; they should be a part of every daily serving.

Juices and Smoothies

Many years ago, I discovered all natural healthy juices and a little bit later also beautiful homemade smoothies. What an amazing tasty way to get necessary vitamins, minerals, and enzymes into everybody's diet.

I recognized juicing and making smoothies already after I had reached my ideal body weight. If I had known them before, my weight loss diet would have been much easier, tastier, and faster.

If you're fighting with overweight or not, you really should try them. You will notice amazing results already in a short time. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.

My name is Tatjana and I live in a small, but amazingly beautiful country Slovenia. Together with my friend, I started to build a website, where we share our knowledge about a healthy life style with others. We are certain that our ideas and experiences can help many people towards a healthier and so also happier life for them, too.

Visit http://www.natural-juicing-remedies.com and get helpful information about juicing, making smoothies, free recipes for your healthy diet and much more.
Click on a link http://www.natural-juicing-remedies.com/healthy-juicing-recipes.html where we bring you efficient juicer recipes for healing many health problems, including obesity.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tatjana_Drmota

No comments:

Post a Comment