The 5 Key Elements of Body Transformation Success



By David
1. NUTRITION: David kept the calorie deficit every week and ate high quality food, initially tracking his calories and nutrient ratios for the first half of the challenge. Once he had established a baseline, he stopped tracking nutrition data so meticulously, but even when estimating in the later stages, he always knew he was in a calorie deficit and that was confirmed through his steady and continued fat loss.

David admits that he would also enjoy a beer or two on occasion, but would make himself earn it in the gym. “Basically, after I was finished with my usual work out, I would keep going for another 500 calories, so I could reward myself. This may not make sense for some people, but it worked for me - far better than what I tried in the past.”


2. STRENGTH TRAINING: David started out at the gym 5-6 days per week, with 4 of those days for strength training with heavy weights. He initially followed Tom Venuto's TNB (The New Bodybuilding) program, an upper-lower split routine which he got from the Burn the Fat Inner Circle writing down sets, reps, weights and so on. 

As he progressed, he then improvised his own custom strength training routine that he was able to finish in about 30-40 minutes per session. Rather than follow a strict pre-determined routine all the time, some days he went with the "instinctive training principle" and did what he felt like doing that day. 

“I realize again, that this second half of my challenge training was not that organized,” explains David, “but more importantly, I didn't quit because I wasn't following a ‘perfect’ structured workout. What mattered was I got in there and did something consistently and never missed a scheduled day.”

3. CARDIO TRAINING: David feels that he probably did this part of the program the best. His cardio training frequency was 5-6 days per week, sometimes even twice a day, burning anywhere from 500-1500 calories total. He did cardio on his own and sometimes in a group fitness aerobics or power fit class. “I don't think I could have improved much on this element,” David says, "I was very diligent with my cardio and it paid off."

4. MINDSET: David’s "mental training" approach was to set very specific goals for body composition. His primary goal was to maintain his current lean body mass while dropping down to 14% body fat or less. “I repeated this goal to myself over and over again and it remains my goal, since I still have more work to do - I'm not quite there yet. Maybe I could have hit that goal during the last 98-day Burn the Fat Challenge, but as I mentioned earlier, I'm happy because this time, I allowed myself to not be perfect and I still stuck with it, completed the challenge and now I'm a "Burn The Fat Hall of Fame" Top 10 finisher.”

5. ACCOUNTABILITY: David admits that initially he didn’t think accountability would do much for him. "I'm an independent person, but it is AMAZING how much this actually worked. When I logged in to the Inner Circle, every few days, there would be some kind of encouragement posted in the Inner Circle - FOR ME - and just knowing there are people watching your progress had more of a motivating effect than I ever imagined."

"I want to tell everyone that even if you've tried and failed more than once in the past, this time use all the elements and especially the "5th element" of accountability and if you've never had that kind of support, it will amaze you too," David added... 

"I want to thank my team for all their support, I want to thank all my friends at the Burn the Fat Inner Circle and I also want to thank Tom Venuto for a no-hype, as well as scientifically-solid program to follow.”
David's efforts - and positive attitudes - paid off handsomely...

He started the Burn the Fat 98-day Challenge at 101.3 kgs (223 lbs) and ended at 85.2 kgs (188 lbs )— that’s a 16.1 kgs (35 lbs) burned! After dropping out on his first two attempts, the first time he finished - he didn't just finish - he landed a spot in the top 10 finalists out of thousands who entered. 

To learn more about "Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle" - the fat-burning, Muscle-building program that david followed to achieve his body transformation, visit the home page at: www.BurnTheFat.com/home
If you'd like to learn more about the "5th element" - the Inner Circle support community for motivation, inspiration and accountability, visit: www.BurnTheFat.com/innercircle

No comments:

Post a Comment