3 RIDICULOUSLY Easy Weight Loss Tips That Can Have You Losing Weight Every Single Day!

By
To most, losing weight every day seems incredibly impossible. And to others, it seems incredibly unnatural. Well, I say HOGWASH! It is possible and you can do so 100% naturally. In fact, the tips I'm about to share with you has nothing do with buying crazy things, doing crazy things, or doing some type of complicated weight loss "trick". These 3 things are very easy to do and you get started on them RIGHT AWAY. Are you ready? Read on to learn more about 3 things I did that helped me along the way to my successful 52 pound weight loss goal in 8 weeks!
1.) I consumed at least 16 ounces of water as soon as I awoke...

What this did was it increased my metabolism by over 20% for 90 minutes after awaking!
This is something very simple to do. Just have 16 ounces of water ready for you in the morning, and as soon as you awake, drink up!

2.) I consumed 1/2 my body weight in ounces of water throughout the day...

Of course simply drinking that 16 ounces as soon as you awake isn't going to be enough. So, what I recommend for you to do is to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of fresh water throughout the day (taking that 16 ounces you had first thing in the morning into consideration).
So for example, let's say you weigh 170 pounds. The amount of water that is recommended for you to drink based off of 170 pounds is 85 ounces of water for the whole day.
Drinking lots of water has so many benefits it's crazy! Just to name some:
  • You'll boost your metabolism.
  • You'll increase your energy levels during the day.
  • You'll enhance the health of your digestive system.
  • You'll get rid of toxins in your body (which may be adding pounds on to your body by the way).
  • And so much more!
Oh, and one more thing. Please do not think that you have to spend a fortune on bottled spring water. You can save a ton of money (as well as the environment) by simply purchasing an affordable filtration pitcher (such as This Brita Pitcher that I have) or a filtration attachment that you place on your water faucet. The water is just as fresh, just as healthy, but nowhere near the high cost of bottled water!

3.) I did a quick 5 minute routine to jump-start my metabolism as soon as I awoke...
Another thing I did in the morning to help skyrocket my metabolism was I did a quick 5 minute total body-circuit training routine to not just jump-start my metabolism, but to also provide me with some natural energy as soon as I got up.
An example of a routine I would do is something like:
  • 10 push-ups.
  • 25 jumping jacks.
  • 20 mountain climbers.
  • 15 body weight squats.
  • And then jog in place to reach a total of 5 minutes.
Doing a quick routine like the above not only boosts your metabolism and gives you an increase in energy, it will also burn off a good amount of calories as well!

*Please Note* This is not the FULL workout for the day, it's just a quick "wake you up" workout to jump-start your day and your metabolism. If you want to, you can expand the above type of workout to 15-20 minutes to get a COMPLETE workout for the day! You build muscle, you burn calories, and you don't need a gym membership or equipment!

And if you want to EASILY Melt Away Fat FAST and permanently lose 9 pounds every 11 days, then I highly recommend the "calorie shifting diet" from Fat Loss 4 Idiots...

I lost an amazing 52 lbs. of fat in 2 months (plus flattened my belly) using this popular online fat loss program... and it all has stayed off FOR GOOD! It works extraordinarily well and easily because it naturally raises your metabolism by having you eat REAL FOOD!

>> Click www.FatLossIn11Days.info, and on the next page, you'll see my official review and personal testimonial, other testimonials, and more.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Avy_Barnes

No comments:

Post a Comment